Welcome to Start Your New Franchise! - Please read these Terms & Conditions carefully before using the site
What's in these terms?
These terms tell you the rules for using our website www.startyournewfranchise.com (our site), which you can use to review and express interest in franchise opportunities displayed by us on behalf of a large number of franchisors.
Who we are and how to contact us
Our site is operated by Start Your New Franchise Ltd, a company registered in England and Wales ("We"). We are registered in England and Wales under company number 10581520 and have our registered office at 3 Gemini Business Park, Sheeps Car Way, Leeds, England, LS7 3JB. Our VAT number is [VAT NUMBER[A1] ].
To contact us, please email email@example.com
- By using our site, you accept these terms
- If you do not agree to these terms, you must not use our site.
- We recommend that you print a copy of these terms for future reference.
- There are other terms that may apply to you
- We may make changes to these terms
- We amend these terms from time to time. Every time you wish to use our site, please check these terms to ensure you understand the terms that apply at that time.
- We may make changes to our site
- We may update and change our site from time to time to reflect changes to our service, our users' needs and our business priorities.
- We may suspend or withdraw our site
- Our site is made available free of charge.
We do not guarantee that our site, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. We may suspend or withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of our site for business and operational reasons. We will try to give you reasonable notice of any suspension or withdrawal.
Our site is only for users in the UK
Our site is directed to people residing in the United Kingdom. We do not represent that content available on or through our site is appropriate for use or available in other locations.
You must keep your account details safe
If you choose, or you are provided with, a user identification code, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential. You must not disclose it to any third party.
How you may use material on our site
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site, and in the material published on it (except for the franchise-specific information contained in individual franchise listings, which is owned by the relevant franchisor). Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
You must not use any part of the content on our site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us and (in respect of individual franchise listings) the relevant franchisor. Please contact us at
Information on this site
The franchise listings and other information on our site is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before deciding to progress with any franchise opportunity.
Although we make reasonable efforts to require franchisors to list accurate information only, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our site is accurate, complete or up to date.
We are not responsible for the conduct of franchisors we put you in contact with
We do not and cannot verify the accuracy or probity of the franchisors who use our site to promote their franchise opportunities. No franchise listing should not be interpreted as approval by us of those franchises or franchisors or information you may obtain from them.
We have no control over the conduct of any franchisor.
Our responsibility for loss or damage suffered by you
Whether you are a consumer or a business user:
- We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors and for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
- Please note that we only provide our site for domestic and private use. You agree not to use our site for any commercial or business purposes, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
Rules about linking to our site
You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it.
You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
You must not establish a link to our site in any website that is not owned by you.
Our site must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our site other than the home page.
We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
Which country's laws apply to any disputes?
Our trade marks
Start Your New Franchise and the Start Your New Franchise logo are trade marks of Start Your New Franchise Ltd. You are not permitted to use them without our approval.