Location Opportunities available across the UK and Ireland
Minimum Investment 35,000
Training Provided Yes
Sales across the network continue to grow and franchisees should aim to build up turnover and profits consistently, aiming after 5 years for a turnover of £300,000+.
Those franchisees who are continuing to be proactive with networking and marketing strategies are pushing past the £500,000 turnover level.
TaxAssist Accountants is the largest and most successful franchise accountancy network in the UK with more than 290 shops and offices across the country, servicing over 66,000 clients. We specialise in servicing the needs of small businesses and self-employed individuals, a group that has traditionally been over-charged and under-serviced. We’re also at the forefront of the digital evolution of accountancy services with our ‘clicks and mortar’ model.
Operating from unique shopfronts, our franchisees provide an accessible and welcoming location for small business clients to meet with an accountant at their convenience.
We are MULTI-AWARD-WINNERS in both the accountancy and franchise industry:
- Full members of the British Franchise Association (bfa)
- Gold, Silver and Bronze award winners at the bfa Franchisor of the Year Awards
- Five-time winners of the Smith & Henderson 5* Satisfaction Award - based on confidential franchisee feedback
- Winners of the Smith & Henderson Awards – Best Franchise, Continuous Improvement and Best Larger Franchise
- Winner of the ‘Most Innovative Tax Team of the Year’ Award
- Best Training & Support award winners at Best Franchise Awards
- AIA Winner of The Accountancy Firm of the Year Award
We welcome interest from financial professionals and commercially experienced people with the ambition to manage a team of accountants, allowing you to work on the business rather than in it. We’ll help you win new clients and grow your business thanks to a comprehensive initial 6-week training course, alongside ongoing marketing, technical and business development training & support.
More than 200 franchisees have successfully made the move into self-employment, so ask yourself:
- Do you have the ambition to run your own accountancy franchise?
- Are you looking to escape corporate life?
- Are you looking for that ideal work-life balance?
- Are you looking to build a valuable asset that could secure your future?
- Are you ready for a NEW challenge?
At TaxAssist Accountants, we can provide you with the opportunity to do all the above.Enquire Here