Green Hat People
Location Opportunities available across the UK and Ireland
Minimum Investment 25,000
Training Provided Yes
Information on sales is discussed on application
Green Hat People - we provide business customers with Off-the-Shelf Workshops and Business Games
To get the very best results, we gamify and workshop our clients’ message. Our workshops and business games can be experienced at small conferences or by thousands at a time.
- Customer Centricity Workshop – We teach our clients to learn to think like their clients.
- Core Values Business Game – We instil the core values of the company in question.
- Goals and Activities Workshop – We help clients to understand what their goals are and start planning toward them.
- Deadline Business Game – We emphasise the importance of strong planning and attention to detail.
- Sustainability Business Game – We help clients to transform their sustainability policy into reality.
- Cooperation Workshop – We encourage colleague collaboration.
Off-the-Shelf Team Building Activities
Games get people talking. We believe that having fun encourages employees to share ideas and insights. Each year we unite more than 500 teams with memorable and exciting group experiences. Using tablets, like in our workshops, our activities are fast and cutting edge:
- 100 creative challenges with the Green Hat Challenge, our most popular activity.
- Ice Breaker Game – our effective and short ice-breaker.
- Explore a new city with the Exploration Challenge.
- Energise employees with the code break.
- Lockdown: Escape Game – Solve challenges and escape the room.
- Boost your dinner with the Music Experience Game.
After the company meeting, clients want their staff to start changing their behaviour and put the new knowledge into action. Our web based Activity Booster and our customised Team Implementation Activities are fun and smart ways of making this happen in a both competitive and cooperative format.
Bespoke Client Experiences
Some clients have unique needs, so we tailor experiences specifically to suit them and their company. We have assisted in improving communication and goals, understanding the benefits of new strategies, educating and welcoming new company employees, and creative brain-storming for thousands of employees.
Why Join Green Hat People?
We have been recruiting Area Developers to expand our business since 2011. When you become an Area Developer, you gain a strong head start in business with a truly engaging and modern company. You’ll be building your business utilising innovative concepts that already have a client satisfaction rate of 97%.
We are looking for individuals who want to take this unique opportunity of transforming the UK meetings industry. The Area Developers will need the means to invest in their own Green Hat People venture and the ambition, experience and business capability to successfully run it.
Each Area Developer will be responsible for introducing the proven products to businesses ranging from local companies to large multi-nationals. In the early days of your business, you will oversee and manage the activities at the meetings and as the business progresses we expect you to be building a team of people to deliver the services.
So ideally people with event management backgrounds, but we also look for people who have business development experience who are used to working with a range of different size companies.Enquire Here